On this blog, YOU are invited to a life of true significance. A life lived fully connected UP to God, IN to personal growth, and OUT to making a difference in the world, both locally and globally.
The “UP” posts are all about experiencing the heart of God.
Featured “UP” posts:
- A Conversation with God, When Circumstance Try to Mock Him
- 3 Ways to Grow Spiritual Hunger: Eat. Pray. Love.
- When We Are At Our Worst, He Comes Closer
- My Miscarriage, and 2 Things I know about God
- 2 Words To Help You Bounce Back, After A Rough Start To Your Day
- The Thing God Doesn’t Care About (And The Thing He Does)
- Where are Your Eyes? The Way to Shake Off Shame
- 9 Awesome Albums for Your Devotional Time With God
The “IN” posts are about being changed by the redemptive power of Jesus, and intentionally developing into the best version of ourselves possible.
Featured “IN” posts:
- The Key To Success, Right Where You Are
- 3 Ways to Seduce Your Husband, and 3 Things NOT To Do
- I Declare War: 20 Reasons Insecurity MUST GO! (Confident Mom Series)
- What I Do the Night Before My “Best Mornings”
- 3 Tips to Discover Your Unique Passions
- On Dreaming BIG (And Why Pride is Not Our Biggest Problem)
- Giving Up on “Shoulds”, and Grabbing Onto Grace (How I Quit Homeschool)
- Unscheduled Time With Friends, For the Sake of Our Sanity
The “OUT” posts are all about stirring up ideas, passion and creativity for making a difference in our world.
Featured “OUT” posts:
- 4 Myths About Human Trafficking, & How Young Families Can Be A Part of the Solution
- How Global Healing Starts With Us, Little Moments and Love
- A Mom’s Reflection on the East African Famine, Pt. 2
- Make a Difference With Your Passions
- How Your Coffee Addiction Can Change the World
- Christmas Parties in a Leper Colony: A Story of God Seeing the Unseen
- 3 Things Our Kids Really Need
- The Ripple Effect of Restoration (Handmade Blankets by Trafficking Survivors)
And what I really, really love to do, is speak to groups of moms, women and just about anyone who is eager to know God and to experience His heart.
Here are a few popular videos:
May God to use this space to inspire you towards a life of significance!